Design/Builder, Construction Manager
Rocky River, Ohio
The Krueger Group got to work renovating this residence on Lake Erie in to a home to meet the needs of the empty nest owners with grown children and grandchildren one room at a time. Upon completion, new spaces were crafted on the first and second floor to maximize the abundance of lake views and natural light while supporting easy flow and circulation for day to day living and hosting. Highlights of the renovated home include:
- First floor master suite.
- Two private guest suites.
- The entire first floor connected by a gallery with vaulted ceilings.
- An open kitchen with ample countertops for hosting family and friends.
- Two family rooms.
- A grand fireplace with a fieldstone feature wall.
- Work out room.
- A stairwell built in to the hillside for direct access to the lake.
- A cottage constructed at the base of the stairwell.