Laumer Corrigan Funeral Home & Cremation Center
Pre-Construction, Design/Build, General Contracting
Fairview Park, Ohio
The Krueger Group was the Design/Builder for the Laumer Corrigan Funeral Home & Cremation Center located in Fairview Park, Ohio. Serving as the flagship for this recently created partnership, a 6,800 square foot former call center was renovated into a space that was specifically designed to serve as an alternative to the traditional funeral home with equal parts openness and intimacy.Design features include:
- Central foyer and hallway.
- A showroom that is separated by a floor to ceiling glass wall system that serves as an arrangement center with cremation and casket products on display.
- Two chapels divided by a moveable wall system allowing for one large chapel.
- Celebration room complete with a wet bar that utilizes a sliding glass partition wall for privacy.
- A service/load-in 2 car garage that was constructed at the rear of the building and was configured to provide load-in access to the two-station preparation room.
- Two-station preparation area and walk-in cooler.
- A second floor reception area accessible by an oak stairwell or full ADA compliant elevator.
- New entry canopies were constructed for the Mastick Rd. and parking lot entrances.
In addition to the work completed in the interior, new concrete walks were constructed along the perimeter of the building, complete with a new paver stone patio at the Mastick Rd. entrance, and 6 new parking stalls were added to the the existing parking lot which was then top dressed to look like new.