University Circle, Cleveland, Ohio
Westlake Reed Leskosky
Located in the University Circle neighborhood of Cleveland, the Magnolia Clubhouse campus consists of two buildings on Magnolia Blvd. which were designed by renowned architects Frank Meade and J. Milton Dye. The Krueger Group, working in a design/assist role with DLR│Westlake Reed Leskosky, revitalized both buildings one floor at a time to eliminate the functional obsolescence of each building while maintaining their respective architectural integrity.
From the outset of the project, it was obvious that the buildings were structurally sound but needed cosmetic and infrastructural upgrades that aligned with their current and future needs and to bring each space up to professional quality standards. Upon completion, the newly renovated campus maximizes the existing space while incorporating professional quality standards that are worthy of the organization’s mission. Notable features include:
- Professional video recording studio.
- Multiple workspaces with individual computer stations.
- Expanded business commons.
- Renovated member dining rooms and café.
- Renovated executive offices.
- Renovated grand staircases at both buildings..
- Dedicated board room.
- Multiple conference rooms.
- Renovated high-end resale shop.