Site Selection, General Contracting
The Vector Group, Joseph Ceruti
When Outokumpu Metals Group (OMG), a publicly traded producer of specialty chemicals headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, was looking to consolidate their corporate office footprint, they relied on their continued relationship with The Krueger Group to fulfill the task. From start to finish, we participated in the site selection, acquisition and total renovation of 25,000 square foot, 15th floor of Cleveland’s Key Tower.The new space, serving as the operations hub for 6,000+ employees, was designed to embody their position as a global leader in their market sectors, design features include:
- Private offices along the perimeter of the floor, including executive offices at the four corners, allowed for sweeping views of downtown Cleveland and Lake Erie.
- Ample glass partition walls were installed at perimeter offices so as to allow for privacy while allowing for the plenty of natural light.
- High-end millwork, lighting, flooring and finishes throughout the entire space.
- Custom designed reception counter along with floor to ceiling etched glass doors.
Additional projects completed by The Krueger Group for OMG include:
- The renovation of the 35th, 36th, 37th and 39th floors of Cleveland's Terminal Tower for Mooney Chemical's executive offices. Historical note: the 35th floor of the Terminal Tower was originally built out as the Van Sweringen Suite by the building developers, railroad barons Oris Paxton Van Sweringen and Mantis James Van Sweringen.
- The Krueger Group participated in the site selection, and represented OM Group in the acquisition of a 50,000 square foot facility for the new home of the OMG Americas Technical Center located in Westlake, Oh. In addition to renovating the space of the existing facility, 20,000 square foot of offices and lab space was added for the R&D teams.