St. Ignatius of Antioch Church
Pre-Construction, Design/Build, General Contracting
The Krueger Group completed the installation of the 3-stop elevator and enclosure at the St. Ignatius of Antioch Church in Cleveland, Ohio. Partially built into the churches former coal bin, the structure was designed to honor the churches history and architectural integrity while eliminating the functional obsolescence of a building that was built in the early 1900’s.Design features include:
- 3-stop Limited Use Limited Access (LULA) elevator servicing the church and church hall.
- Exposed concrete foundation and storefront glass structure.
- Stair access.
- Safety railings constructed out of church pews.
- Existing interior entry doors into church were harvested and used as the main entry doors to the church from the elevator tower.
- Terrazzo flooring to match existing.
- New bathroom.